Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 64.30
2. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 46.00
3. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.00
4. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 57.40
5. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 50.70
6. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 44.80
7. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 9 Nov 2020
From $ 34.80
8. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 14.80
9. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 40.70
10. Carlsbadat Carlsbad, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 94.30
Black Light Theatre Srnec
Want an out-of-the-box experience on your trip to Prague? A visit to the Black Light Theatre Srnec is as different as they come, and a true traditional Czech theater event. Light, darkness, and colors are separated in a show where no one speaks. Here the mundane world gets transformed into a surreal experience. This entertaining performance is a real crowd-pleaser.
- Visit the first black light theatre in the world
- Experience a traditional Czech theater event
- Catch a colorful and fun show
What can I expect?
What makes the art of black light theater so special? It all begins with black curtains, a darkened stage, and UV light. These elements are paired with costumes and various forms of movement (such as dance, mime and acrobatics). When it all comes together, the result is remarkable shows and marvelous visual illusions. Black Light Theatre Srnec is the only original black light theater in Prague. Having been in business since 1961, it's the oldest black light theater in the world.
Scenes will differ from performance to performance, serve as a guided tour through the history of Black Light Theatre Srnec. "Launderette," for example, is the oldest black light theater scene in existence, created two years prior to the official foundation of the Black Light Theatre Srnec. The scene 'Magician' allows the invisible performers to show their mastery. The objects appear, change and vanish again. And the nearly human behavior of the four-legged friend of a Western bartender in the scene 'Horse' makes you laugh heartily.
You witness the first black light theatre sketches ever created and you even listen to the music composed by the founder of the theatre himself.
Since the opening the shows of Black Light Theatre Srnec have been seen at almost 90 festivals around the world - and it is still going strong! Don't miss the opportunity to see the company on its home stage in the marvelous heart of Europe.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the theater.
- Please be at Black Light Theatre Srnec in time to find your seats. Latecomers will not be seated until a suitable break.
- Change of repertoire can happen with short notice.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Daily at 8 PM
Fantastic: 4.1 – 138 reviews
"Small intimate theatre in busy street beside a casino. Very warm and comfortable. Very skilled and talented use of mime and puppetry."
"Echte Künstler, acrobaten, und Schauspieler. Klasse. Und die Kulisse, muss mann gesehen haben. Nur die Sitzplätze, boh, eng, durchgesessener Stuhl. Und schlechte Luft. Und Menschen die sich nicht benehmen können.schade, dafür hätte ich gebucht? Über voll. ☹️"
Michael Sun, 3 Nov 2019
"Intimt og autentisk, morsomt og tankevækkende for alle aldre og nationaliteter. God poetisk modvægt til smartphone generationen"
Mette Th, 24 Oct 2019
Vil du have en ferie med smil
"Alle danskere vi mødte i Prag og senere har talt med smiler, når de taler om "Black Light Theater". Nemt at aflevere billetterne fra ticmate, og komme ind. Vi kom 40 min. før forestillingens start - og fik rigtig gode pladser. Det kan anbefales."
Morten Sat, 19 Oct 2019